Monday, February 29, 2016

If You Loved Me (LOTD 2/29/16)




Good Morning Lovelies! How are you all today?
I found another beautiful sim to show you! Aren't these elephants beautiful? Even though there are elephants it isn't a India-inspired place, it is more of a forest. But I saw these beauties and HAD to check it out! The floating bed is like a dream and its just so beautiful! There are lots of places to explore and even dance with someone you love!
I wanted to wear something relaxing and clean for this shot. These pants are from *COCO* for the shiny shabby event and I love them! They are actually the gift which is amazing so be sure to grab them! A lot of places seem to put gifts out as lame things that no one really wants. But for shiny shabby this month, almost all the gifts are amazing! And there are so many since it is Shiny Shabby's first birthday round! So, happy birthday Shiny Shabby! I can show you more if you'd like! Just let me know in the comments!
Tomorrow I get to show you some fun poses for a new store that I am going to start to blog! Want to know what is? Keep looking, I'll have it up tomorrow!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Denizen
Shirt: Blueberry - Koko - Mesh - Half Crop Top - White
Jeans: *COCO* - BoyfriendJeans (TealBlue)
Flip Flops: REIGN. - Summer Lovin Flops (maitreya) #9
Rings: Cae :: Phases :: Rings

Extras:

Bed & Pose: Ariskea - [SailAway] Dream Bed 
Elephant: AAA Sculpty Creations Animals - 2/9 elephant, Indian, painted tex
Lilies: Botanical - Water Lily Cluster 2 - Pink, Ariskea - [SailAway] Purple Lotus Flower, Hayabusa - Random Field

 "If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you"
- Kodaline, All I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment