Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Charlie! (LOTD 2/17/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! Today I wanted to show you a little character of mine!
This is Charlie Marie Lovett. No, she was not made to be beautiful, or pretty but I think she fits into the cute category pretty well.
I play her at Mischief Managed which is where this picture was taken. This RP sim is my sanctuary. It is the one place in SL I could always go. My home, my creative outlet, the place where nearly all my friends are. So I love Mischief Managed! It's also where I learned to rp. The wonderful people who helped me must have been so patient!
Now for Charlie, I use a different head and skin then normally so I will be crediting those, but I still use  a custom shape and the Maitreya body. Also there isn't any background things to credit because everything at MM or at least the build is made exclusively for them.
Also the 'pose' is from my ao which I will credit. This ao is the cutest ao ever!

Get The Look:
Hair: [ e l i k a t i r a ] - Leighann
Head: The Sugar Garden - Mimi Mesh Head A Tone
Skin: The Sugar Garden - A Tone Skin
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Megane Classic - Black
Dress: The Sugar Garden - BunBun Hoodie - Gray
Tights: Izzie's - Cozy Tights
Boots: fri.day - Maggie Boots


Extras:
Pose (AO): Kuso - AX-046 - Super Sweet AO
 
 
 
"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home"
-J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment