Saturday, February 6, 2016

Whose Afraid Of The Big, Bad Wolf? (LOTD 2/6/12)

Good Morning Lovelies! Have any of you ever played Little Red Riding hood for Halloween? Or a play? This past Halloween, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to be. In September all of my friends knew what they wanted to be and I just sat there twiddling my thumbs. But then there was the arcade! And I had some monies! So there I went to the arcade looking and lagging, and have the lindens sucked straight out of your pockets, you know how it is! And then, standing right in front of me.... was my Halloween costume!
::{u.f.o}:: had a costume that was awesome! It still is awesome! And its this little number that I'm showing you guys! There is a long version and a short version of the dress. A bloody version and a none bloody version. And they are all separate because they are gatchas but they fit surprisingly well. I believe its a play by size as well and my shape is actually pretty small, so I normally wear XS and that is what I'm wearing here as well and it fits perfectly.
Also, I know its not Halloween, but its still fun to dress up once in a while, right?!


Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Dicty
Dress: ::{u.f.o}:: - red riding hood - wolf blood - short - XS
Heels: Ingenue - :: Ninette Heels :: - Ebon

Extras:


Wolf: LOVE - WOLF AND LAMP 1
Pose: Verocity - Let It Snow 2

No comments:

Post a Comment