Monday, February 15, 2016

Showcase: .Elysian. - Vixen Dress

Good Morning Lovelies! How was your weekend? Did you have a amazing Valentines day filled with all kinds of love and affection? Did you get roses or chocolates or a sweet kiss?
Well, now that Valentines is over its Monday, oh I can hear the moans already! But, do not fret, for I am here to show you a beautiful dress from .Elysian. that is available at Suicide Dollz for a bi weekly event.
This dress, first of all is so nice, isn't it? It's like... leather, or silk, I cant really tell but it is so beautiful! I love the way the skirt just slightly flares so it can be fun and flirty but also more sexy and a tiny bit formal.
It comes in 6 colors, I can show you five due to technical reasons, and it comes in standard SL sizes XS - XL, as well as fitted versions for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya. Of course this means that I am wearing the Maitreya version, which fits, although there was a bit of an issue in some poses. Alphas fit most of those, but it is a bit harder with the cut of this dress since sometimes it would clip into your sides and there isn't an alpha for that except all around the front of your belly. However, it isn't a huge clip and only happens in certain poses, so I'd still say the dress is so worth it!
So once again, this dress is made by .Elysian., but you can get it at Suicide Dollz.


Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Fishtail Nouveau
Dress: .Elysian. - Vixen Dress
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Wedges - Black

Extras:

Pose:Verocity - Poppy 3
 
Vixen Dress in Uva

Vixen Dress in Verde

Vixen Dress in Azul


Vixen Dress in Fuschia
 
Note: I am wearing the Vixen Dress in Crimson for the main picture. It also comes in black which I was not able to show you today, but I hope to show you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment