Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Just Want You to Know Who I Am (LOTD 2/18/16)

Good morning Lovelies! How are you all feeling today?
You wanna know what? I'm feeling fantastic! I logged into today to see I had 1006 page views! Wowee woweee wow!! You guys are the greatest!
Anyways, do you guys remember when I told you that due to technical difficulties I couldn't show you the last color of the .Elysian. Vixen dress? Well, here it is! And isn't it so glamorous? I felt so  I don't know... sexy and grown up in it so I figured I would show it to you at this amazing bar I found in Saint Pete City. What do you think?
The city by the way is another one of those dark, but kind of pretty places. I'm sure I will show it to you all again, there is another couple spots that would be nice to take pictures. But check it out!


Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Float
Dress: .Elysian. - Vixen Dress
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Pumps

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Xia 5
Chandelier: NOMAD // Chandelier // 04.
Hanging Lights: [PM] Pixel Mode - Corbin Hanging Light
Wine Racks: [kunst] - .02 Wine bottles wall rack
Wall Art: [kunst] - .07 Wall deco
Cash Register: oyasumi - cash register - grey
Barrel Table: [kunst] - .03 Barrel wall table RARE
Counters: [kunst] - Hanna sideboard
Books (Counter): .:revival:. - book pile leather brown
Flowers: *LODE* Decor - Snapdragon Vase
Wine Glasses: [kunst] - Wine glass/ empty x6
Wine Bottles: [kunst] - Wine bottle / malbec
Book Pile (Floor): .:revival:. - book pile & candle 1
Stool: .:revival:. - original stool - grey
Bust: NOMAD - // Classical Bust // .08
Chair: NOMAD - //Classical Chair // .05  

" And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am"
- Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment