Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lie to me (LOTD 2/23/2016)

Good morning Lovelies! Yesterday I had told you all that I would blog my outfit from the picture of my head, so here I am to do that.
But first... Do you like the new layout? I am not computer savvy at all but two of my bestest bestest BESTEST friends helped me. Both of whom might be starting blogs soon, and because I love them so much you might see a few collaborations in the future! I am so thankful to both of them for helping and for being who they are because they honestly are truly amazing. You two know who are, dont you ever change!
Now, onto the outfit! This dress, well its called a poncho, but its a dress to me is super cute! It is an original mesh from Hilly Haalan and comes in sizes XXS- L. The most interesting thing about it to me is that you can buy the dress, and it comes with a hud. But then, if you want, you can buy huds that are sold separately for even more options. I haven't seen that before and that is just... that is so cool! I'd like to learn how to design mesh clothes one day and if I ever do, I hope I could learn how to do that because that is amazing! This dress does not come in fitted mesh sizes, but it fits my maitreya perfectly. I will always let you guys know if non fit mesh fits or not. I did have to alpha the shoulders and stuff but that's obvious. All the alphas work well with it. Its not like it clips anywhere.
So, basically if your looking for a new dress, definitely take a look at this one.
My socks are from =Zenith=! I love my socks and you all know how I love =Zenith=. These little cuties are from kustom 9 which I believe opened a few days ago. They are specifically sold for maitreya, so they fit pretty well. You may have to alpha out a couple spot but its not too bad and I'd had to do that with a few thigh high sneakers too, so I think its a maitreya thing. Plus, with the new maitreya update it is so much easier to hide feet and alpha out certain parts of the body.
=Zenith= is also selling a super cute dress at Kustom 9 which is called the Twin Bow Dress- also for maitreya, but I would definitely check out a demo before buying it. I bought it and the collar is oddly so incredibly large. Maybe it is just me because it is an adorable dress and looks awesome in the picture, but it looks very odd on me. Its nothing against the store because I love love love love their clothes and it is an adorable dress, it just fits weird!
Okay, I have written way too much today so, on to the credits!

Get The Look:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Focus
Skin: *YS&YS* - Yvonne Skin -Tone 01
Left Eye: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew
Right Eye: IKON - Hope Eyes - Nymph
Sweater: [hh] - Shia Pincho
Socks: =Zenith= - BabyDoll Long Socks (rose) - Maitreya
 

Extras:

Pose: oOo Studio - ballerina _one
Dog: {anc} - flottante puppy. - milk. - jump
Pillows: Kalopsia - Cushion Pile - (Cools)
Tree: striped mocha - small fairy tree
Building: ~Pillows~ Winter Princess - Glass House 
Bed: ~Pillows~ Winter Princess - Bed - RARE
Flower Ball: ~Pillows~ Winter Princess - Flower Decor
Rug: ~Pillows~ Winter Princess - Ruffle Rug
Vase: ~Pillows~ Winter Princess - Floor Vase
 
"  Lie to me,
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
And all of this,
Will make sense when I get better."
- Evanescence 'Breath No More'


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is SO adorable! You are all kinds of beautiful Mimi!

    ReplyDelete