Monday, February 1, 2016

B.O.B. Event

Good Morning Lovelies!! How was your weekend?!
Today I have a beautiful dress to show you from the B.O.B. Event, or Best Of the Best. Some of the clothes are really nice, some are not exactly my cup of tea, but isn't that with every event?
In the next couple of days I will show you another dress, but here is one slinky, sensual, beautiful black dress that screams sexy! The cut out on the back makes it so glamorous. 
Now this dress is by Mystic Dragon Designs and comes in standard mesh sizing from XXS - L. I had to adjust my shape just a bit to make the chest fit, but my body is a custom made one. Even if I had to adjust my self a lot, (Which I didn't) I would probably still do it just for the beauty of this dress, it really is nice and only sold at B.O. B.
 

Get The Look:

 
Hair: rezology - Bliss
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: Mystic Dragon Designs - Moondance
 

 Extras:

 
Pose: Verocity - Into The Woods 1



No comments:

Post a Comment