Saturday, January 30, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Oh My Stars!

Good Morning you lovely fashionistas, shoe lovers and fabulous people! Look what I have today.... information on how to get 10L shoes. Mmhmmm! You read that right, 10L shoes!
So, Flippant has joined a hunt called Walk A Mile In My Shoes and it is a hunt all about shoes! How awesome is that, right?!
Here is what Flippant is selling, these adorable little slink and belleza fitted shoes with stars on the heels! I would totally wear these for a fourth of July celebration, or even if I went to a country music club or something! I feel like I should have added a cowboy hat to my head!
What do you think? How can you turn down 10L shoes? 
Info on the hunt can be found here: Walk A Mile In My Shoes Hunt

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Ecarte
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Tank: Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top
Skirt: Wimey - Dark Denim Skirt - XS - RARE
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Female High
Shoes: Flippant - Oh My Stars!

Extras:


Kitchen: LAQ Decor - Kitchen Set

No comments:

Post a Comment