Friday, January 15, 2016

Pass The Popcorn! (LOTD 1/15/16)

Hello my wonderful, amazing, lovely people! Because I am still very sad over Alan Rickmans death, one of my friends who also feels my pain and I decided to have a harry potter marathon because although he was a brilliant actor and amazing man, we remember him as Severus Snape, the misunderstood potions master. The man who always loved, long after death. The man with a tortured soul. I know Alan Rickman is not Snape. I am very aware of that. But for huge harry potter fans like us, we remember him as Snape.
Always.

Get The Look:


Hair: +Spellbound+ - Blizzard - //DARKS // Chapter 1: Earth
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Onesie: ! {DEC} Wizarding Onesies
Accessories: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment