Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Talk Nerdy To Me (LOTD 1/13/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! So you all know I'm a big nerd or dork or whatever, so I wanted to bring a post out with my nerdy side, really its the second one actually. I was helping one of my friends with an office look and this is what I came up with. This dress is one that I used exclusively when I was RPing as a chief of staff at a hospital. It's one of my favorites which is interesting because I got it from the Jack And Jill Hunt last year and didn't actually pay for it, so that's always awesome!
So, what are your favorite styles? Let me know in the comments and I will try to show more of that!

Get The Look:


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - My Love
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: ~Sassy!~ - TeacherTeacher Dress
Shoes: The Secret Store - Becky T-Strap Heels - Milk
Accessories:  Cae - :: Phases :: Rings, Mad Mesh - Mad Nerd Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment