Thursday, January 7, 2016

Take A Break (LOTD 1/7/16)

Hello my Lovelies! First of all I want to thank you all for viewing! Today I logged in to see that I had just over 400 page views. Now it may not seem like that much, but that is an incredible amount for a blog being just over a month old! So, thank you! You all are wonderful, beautiful, amazing people! 
I promised about a week ago that I would show off the new .::Dead Dollz::. ballet gatcha but I just had an influx of showcases. This year really has started out great for me!  But, finally I have it! And here it is! I have it in nude because I love pastels and for me it is more pink then nude. But how cute is it? The skirt isn't as sheer as I thought but it is still adorable. It is fitted for Maitreya and fits my Maitreya body perfectly. Usually with Maitreya fitted things I still have to alpha out my arms or my butt looks huge - but with this, its perfect! It's like it really honestly is around my body. It's amazing!
Have you got the set? Tell me what you think!


Get The Look:


Hair: Blues. - Luna - Naturals 1
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Sweater: .::Dead Dollz::. - Ballet Sweater - Nude
Leotard: .::Dead Dollz::. - Ballet Leotard - Nude
Skirt: .::Dead Dollz::. - Ballet Skirt - Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment