Monday, January 4, 2016

Showcase: [SAvvy] - Silk Laced Body Suit - Baby Pink

Hello Lovelies! So this is a bit more risque then I have ever done but let me just put up a quick disclaimer that I will never show any nipples or any kind of overly sexual material. I blog fashion, not sex. And while I may blog lingerie, like right here, I blog classy ones that cover everything like this.
So, with that out of the way, this is a sexy little number from [SAvvy] and I have to say I'm impressed with it! I personally am becoming more and more comfortable with appliers and this comes with the Omega applier which is such a life saver! If you dont like Omega, it also comes with a Belleza and a Slink applier as well as system layers. So it will fit anyone.
Now the style is just adorable! I love things in pink, I just do and this pink is so cute! I think the design is sexy, but the pink helps  play it down nicely. The lace here is just adorable and textures are great on it.

Get The Look:


Hair: Rezology - Sweet Dreams
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body Suit: [SAvvy] - Silk Laced Body Suit - Baby Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment