Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Fear Nothing (LOTD 1/3/16)

Hello Lovelies! Here's a creepy little shot of my slytherin character rocking her new outfit from FaMESHed! I'm pretty happy with what I got from there, with the exception of a sweater on my usual account, but I will go into that in another blog post.
First of all, I have been looking for a sweater dress that looks casual but comfortable and this one from !Rebel Hope does just that! The hair from MINA is a little big (as in teased up A LOT) but it fits my characters personality. And can we just take a moment to admire her shoes?! I know you can't really see them, but they are the new Bow Saddle Boots from REIGN. and if I could marry a pair of shoes, I would probably marry these!
Have you gone to FaMESHed yet? What do you think of the selection this month? Let me know in the comments.

Get The Look:

 
 
Hair: MINA - Lieke - black
Head: LeLutka - Karin
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: ^^Swallow^^ - Georgie Skin - IVORY
Dress: !Rebel Hope - Jessica Mesh Dress Black
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Shoes: REIGN. - Bow Saddle Boots - Black


Also, definitely worth mentioning I am in the slytherin girls dorm at the Mischief Managed Harry Potter RolePlay sim. Let me know if you'd like me to do a post about them, they are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment