Thursday, January 14, 2016

Showcase: Flippant Chill

Hello Lovelies! I am here to show you an adorable outfit and shoes from Flippant. Now the skirt and top fits perfectly with Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, fitted and regular mesh. The shoes come in Slink and Belleza, but not Maitreya. Like most of Maitreya users, you probably already have slink feet though! Now this entire outfit has a hud for the scarf, sweater, skirt, and even shoes. So there are a bunch of different styles. And if you know me, you know how much I love color huds, they make everything so much easier and this one works very smoothly! 
Now you're probably wondering why I am wearing black in a potions room if I'm trying to show off an outfit and I have to apologize. Alan Rickman is one of my favorite actors. And I got the news this morning that he had passed away. He will always be Severus Snape to me, so that is why the photo is dark and in a potions room. I just had to. Tomorrow I will have a brighter picture for you!
Raise your wands.

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Beach Bun
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Outfit: Flippant - Chill
Accessories: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment