Monday, January 25, 2016

Ship-Wrecked (LOTD 1/25/16)

Oh My Lovelies! Do you have any idea how much I love you all?! I just got greifed, cleared my cache about four times, relogging 7 times, and got my body redelivered just so I got make a post for you all! Two hours of work and I just started writing! So I hope you enjoy what I am bringing you today!
Today, as a break from the bitter cold, (if you live up north) I am bringing you a nice picture of the ocean! This bikini is from erratic and it, I believe is one of the first, and the best fitted ones for maitreya. I couldn't believe the fit when I first got it. I don't have to alpha out my body at all and there is no clipping. I usually don't walk around in bikinis but with this one, that's all I do! Or at least I did in the summer!
Anyways, relax and enjoy all of my hard work for you lovelies! And hooray for things being fixed!


Get The Look:

 
Hair: rezology - Sublime Siren
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair- America Tones
Bikini: / erratic / - beth - bikini- yellow
Flip-Flops: REIGN. - Summer Lovin Flops #9

No comments:

Post a Comment