Monday, January 18, 2016

BunBun! (LOTD 1/18/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! By now I'm sure you all know how much I love cutesy/kawaii things, so here you go! This sweater/dress is I have to say my favorite ever! The pink is so sweet and the little wollen ears are so cute! The most awesome part is a little tail that depending on how your walking even looks like it is bobbing up and down! It is just adorable! 
Now, I don't have a landmark for the store. I looked on the marketplace and cannot find a store for this hoodie either. I had gotten it at an event last year so it might not be available anymore. But I will do my best to find a link for you all!
And the boots of course, I've gone and and on about how much I love these before! Sadly they go through my legs in this pose, but you cant have everything and I don't photoshop so that you guys can see what you're buying. 
And finally, the hair! This is one of the recently updated ones from rezology that I was talking about earlier. See the shine?!  Now the creator has said it works better on darker hairs but I think it looks nice on blond as well.


Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Low Braided Pigtails
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Sweater Dress: B.C.C - ChuChu Hoodie - Blush
Shoes: REIGN. - Bow Saddle Boots - Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment