Friday, January 1, 2016

I Like The Way You Work It (LOTD 1/1/2016)

Hello Lovelies! Oh My GOSH! Its my first post of 2016 and my blog is just over a month old! First of all, thank you to everyone who even just takes a look because even looking and not reading adds to the number of times my page has been viewed, which actually does help. Of course I would prefer if you guys read my posts since I write for you but, oh well!
Anyways, I got this AMAZING hair at uber which has quite a lot of cute hairs and clothes this month but I could only afford one! So here it is, this sassy adorable truth hair! Yes, it also comes without the hat and yes the hat has a hud!
Lets make this new year a stylish one!


Get The Look:



Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Austen
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Hoodie: [WOLF&I] - Laila Varsity Hoodie - Red
Jeans: Maitreya - Mesh Flare Jeans # 4
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE - Taylers
Accessories: Cae :: Phases :: Rings














No comments:

Post a Comment