Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve!

Hello Darlings! Happy New Years....Eve!
Ahh, the end of a new year and the promise of a new one. A new slate, resolutions, parties... it all sounds wonderful!
I have already started some of my resolutions, but I'd like to hear some of yours. Mine are to eat a little healthier and work out more in RL. I'd like to become a better person for my real life relationships. As for second life, I'd like to become a better blogger, perhaps posting every day because I obviously cannot make up my mind and have more fun roleplaying and just being more friendly and creative.
What are your New Years Resolutions? Let me know by leaving a comment!

Get The Look:

 

Hair: little bones. - Feline
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: Blueberry - Rylai
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Pumps
Accessories:  ! Laville ! Ribboned Fur Wrap, Cae :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment