Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dreaming Of You (LOTD 12/22/15) And UPDATE!

Hello Lovelies! A quick Look of The Day since I am busy with Holiday preparations. I wanted to let you all know I will be on a short hiatus of sorts for a couple days. I'm visiting my Mother for Christmas and her internet is not that great, plus she will be keeping me very very busy making cookies and wrapping presents! I'm basically going to be forced to be an elf for a couple of days!
However, I will be back on Sunday, so expect a post then. You all are wonderful, loved, and beautiful!
I also wanted to let you know my favorite store (since I am wearing one of their items)! The Secret Store. They have great, cute, adorable clothes that don't make you look like a slut. And compared to most of the stores in SL, that makes this one a Godsend. The creator of this store gets my nerdy but cute style to a T! One day, I hope to blog for them, but as of today I'm still trying to get this blog up and running.
Have a very happy holiday whatever you celebrate or don't celebrate!

Get The Look:


Hair: Besom - Angel
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: The Secret Store - Carolina Ruffle Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment