Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ready For School LOTD 12/8/15

Hello Darlings! I figured I would show my school uniform today! Also I've been thinking of maybe making posts every other day or a couple times a week instead of every day. Its a big commitment to do it every day, and especially now that the holidays are coming up, I have a lot of traveling to do and not sure I can give you lovely people a post every day. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think! Your comments really let me know what you guys are thinking.


Get The Look:


Hair: Rezology - Peekabo
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Sweater: Gizza - Lulu Sweater with Shirt [Black - Grey]
Pants: ISON - side lace pants (gray)
Shoes: fri.day Penny.Janes (coal)
Accessories: Cae :: Phases :: Rings, +Spellbound+ Mistletoe Headband,  FATEplay - Jenny Tie Tucked ((slytherin) from the full outfit)

No comments:

Post a Comment