Friday, December 18, 2015

Showcase: ..::KnocKeRs::.. Soul Rocker, Janis Bells

Hello to you! My beautiful, amazing readers! Today I get to showcase another amazing outfit from ..::KnocKeRs::.. This one is a gatcha and how cute is it? Now, I am not particularly a huge 70's fan but can you imagine the excitement for someone that is? Even not being a huge fan of the 70's I still adore this outfit. It's modern enough to wear out today but still 70's enough to have been made in the 70's. The top fits mesh bodies such as Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and system bodies.
The pants are made for system bodies, but it fits my Maitreya body just fine.
This gatcha will be sold at Retroville @ Hard Alley. Only from Dec 18th -Jan 2nd.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and get it! Each play is only 100L, you can't beat that!

Also, because I love you all so so much, I included a gatcha key. You're welcome!

Get The Look:


Hair: +Spellbound+ - Melody (Prints) // Chapter I : Earth
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: ..::KnocKeRs::.. Soul Rocker [Jacket & Top][2]
Jeans: ..::KnocKeRs::.. Janis Bells [Jeans][7]
Accessories:  Mad Mesh - Mad Nerd Glasses

Totally Awesome, Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment