Friday, December 11, 2015

Talk Nerdy To Me (LOTD 12/11/15)

Hello Darlings! I'm not dead - and I'm not P!NK either, although I idolize her! But thats not what this post is about. I told you all a couple days ago that I might start blogging a few times a week and I got no comments. So its decided, I will be blogging a few times a week but not every day unless I get people involved and know that people actually look at my posts. Becuase really, what is the piont if YOU my lovely readers arent enjoying it! And I cant fix it, if you dont speak up and tell me what needs fixing, or what YOU would like to see. As I said before, I do this for you, so tell me what you would like to see...

Onto the look of the day. This look is inspired by an old character of mine that I still play sometimes just not as much since she graduated Hogwarts. She was shy and awkward but incredibly smart. Like most shy kids, she found solace in books, so here is her in the library, her sanctuary.


Get The Look:


Hair: ::Exile:: - Wild Horses - Midnight
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Shirt: erratic - mindy - awkward
Shorts: coldLogic -  coldLogic Shorts - Sumner - Soot
Tights: Izzie's - Cozy Tights
Accessories:  Cae - :: Phases :: Rings, Cae - Always Necklace, Mad Mesh - Mad Nerd Glasses (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment