Monday, December 28, 2015

Push It (LOTD 12/28/2015)

Hello Lovelies! I am back from my little Christmas excursion! How was your Holidays? I hope you all had a wonderful time whatever Holiday you celebrate or not! As promised, here is a new post. I know I said it would be here Monday but not everything went as planned!
Second life is a place where you can be anything you want to be. That is what is so great about it. I am trying to become a more healthy person in real life, buts a huge pain in the neck! On SL I can be that crazy girl who goes to the gym and drinks protein shakes and has a perfect body! So here ya go... a gym outfit!
The original outfit was from uber a few months back. There are a couple issues like the pants having a massive butt even though they are fitted for maitreya but that seems to be a recurring theme with maitreya fitted pants and SL in general. Also the top as you can see clips in my body in certain positions and the matching underwear (which you had to buy separately) don't even fit around my hips which while curvy are not huge. That's what I get for not trying a demo I suppose! But I do love the style, so here you go Lovelies!

Get The Look:

 

Hair: CATWA HAIR - Cara Beanie [A]
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: .: vive nine :. - Karla Modern Cotton Set - Grey
Pants: Eaters Coma - Triple Striped Leggings/Grey
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE - Taylers
Accessories: REIGN. - Darling Ring - Bear (Silver), Cae :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment