Sunday, December 6, 2015

Baby Its Cold Out There (LOTD 12/6/15)

Good morning lovelies! So I went to the gatcha fair like a lot of you and decided to do a tiny little post about some of my finds. Most of the money I had I spent on gifts so I didn't get much for just me. It is the season of giving though! So first off I want to talk about this thermal set from flowey. They are called Wool Me Tender and just adorable. Now these have pro's and cons. The pro is that they are adorable and you get the set when you buy the gatcha. Its not like you have to play a bunch of times to get a matching set like I've seen some stores do which really irks me. When they sell sets that are obviously supposed to match but sell them in different pieces, it looks like you just want peoples money. Am I right? Anyways this set comes with the shirt and pants which is awesome! But the down side is the sizes run a little small and the fitted size is only for slink. Now I love the slink mesh body and I used to use primarily that. But then I saved up for the maitreya one and started to use that. I just like the way the chest is shaped so much better on the maitreya. Again, just my opinion. So yes, the long johns/thermals while cute, the sizing is a little off if you don't have slink and it also doesn't work super well with the maitreya alpha system. Of course its because it wasn't made for maitreya. Now, on to the hair...
 I have always been a fan of spellbound! I like to wear a Draco Malfoy sort of blonde and spellbound has my color down to a T! The only thing I can't figure out is the roots but that's for another post for another day, I know its something on the hud I have to do. But anyways, The earth hud for them comes in an array of natural colors which I love. Especially because I role-play a lot and one of my characters has black hair while the other has the Draco Malfoy blond. This is the spellbound Blizzard hair and I absolutely adore it. The little hat has a little pompom on the top and whenever I walk around I just want to flick it! I got the dark version which seems to be the hat is the only part that is dark. The hud once again changes through natural colors because it came with the earth pack. Again when it says dark, they are talking about the hat. 
Another cute little thing from spellbound is the little mistletoe headband. I LOVE it! I am about to wear this every day until probably new years! Of course I'm not going to do a blog post on it but if you see me around my usual hangouts like Giano Family Roleplay Sims or Mischief Managed, you'll probably see it on me.
Jeez this 'tiny little post' turned out to be massive I hope you enjoyed it!
So there you go! Tell me what you guys think! Also if you'd like me to tell you a little more about Giano, or Mischief Managed, let me know. If you ask for it, I'll even try to get a little interview with the admins! Let me know in the comment box because this blog really is for all of you guys!
Gatcha Fair Taxi: The Arcade

Get The Look:

Hair: +Spellbound+ Blizzard - Chapter I - Earth //DARKS
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Thermals: Stories&Co. By flowey - Wool me Tender - Sleepy Set / Blue - xxs
Boots: REIGN - Slouchy Knit Boots
Accessories: +Spellbound+ Mistletoe Headband, .Atomic.  Creature Comfort Tan Bunny Scarf, Cae :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment