Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bedtime Stories (LOTD 1/27/16)

Good morning Lovelies! I am so sleepy sleepy today! I think as soon as I am done writing this I am going to make myself some tea. 
Have you ever had a day when you wanted to just stay in your pajamas? I sure have! When I started playing SL, I would wear pajamas when I didn't feel well. It was funny because I had these little undies that had apples in them and for some reason I loved them so much! I would wear them with a white tank top! 
But now, clothing has gotten so much better! Now there's mesh and where would we be without mesh? One of my favorite clothing items is this onesie from p@perdolls. And it has footsies! Plus it was free when you join the group! Although I think joining costs 25L. But really, 25L for these onesies, how amazing is that? Plus it comes with a hud that changes the patterns! And its fitted for maitreya, belleza, slink and system bodies! I love it!

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - low braided pigtails
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Onesie: ..::PD::.. - Onesie [Group gift]

No comments:

Post a Comment