Friday, January 22, 2016

Brighter Then The Moon (LOTD 1/22/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! Another simple post for you all because I'm fighting a cold and sometimes simple is better!
So, this little dress was a gatcha from ::{u.f.o}:: two summers ago.It's one of my favorite ballet dresses even though it is fit a bit odd. Most likely because it was made before mesh bodies. It does fit my maitreya fine except I had to make my chest smaller which is already pretty small and the shoulders were a bit large on the dress. But, for a dress made a year and a half ago, can you really complain?
Do you have anything from ::{u.f.o}::? Any favorites? Let me know if the comments!
Love you guys!

Get The Look:


Hair: Magika - Beans
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: ::{u.f.o}:: - Swan Lake Act 1 - Skyblue - s

No comments:

Post a Comment