Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Showcase: .Elysian. - Ryder Jacket, Chica Skinny Jeans

Hello Lovelies! I'm bringing you another showcase today! Two actually, both from .Elysian.! I just became a blogger for them and I love the rough, tough look their clothes give. Now if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for pink and girly, but sometimes I like to be tough and these clothes fuel that tough, dark side of me!
Who doesn't love a good leather jacket? I know people who have had the same leather jacket for years! This one has the Sex Pistols Logo on the back, but it also comes in misfits, suicidal tendencies, and elemental. So, those are all pretty cool - they kind of remind me of one of my goth friends back in high school. Sweetest guy ever but he was a big dude and kinda terrifying! The jacket itself comes in standard mesh sizing ranging from XXS - L and it fits pretty well, even on someone with a custom made shape like me.
I love love love love a good pair of jeans that fit nicely. For some reason it is really hard to find in SL. It is becoming a bit easier now with mesh bodies and clothes fit to that, but its still a little difficult. These skinny jeans are also for .Elysian. and they are not too shabby! I love how they come fitted to mesh bodies like Maitreya, Belleza, and slink, but also come in fitmesh sizes from XS- XL and even system sizes from XS - XL. With all those sizes, how can you not find one that doesn't fit?! They don't just come in black either, they come in blues and a couple others that I will eventually be showing you in another post.
There you have it! If you're looking for a nice leather jacket, or some nice jeans, check out .Elysian.


Get The Look:


Hair: +elua+ - With
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Jacket: .Elysian. - Ryder Jacket - Sex Pistols
Jeans: .Elysian. - Chica Skinny Jeans - Nior
Boots: Flippant - Parley Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment