Saturday, January 2, 2016

Showcase: TRS Designs - Gloria Dress

Good Morning Lovelies! New year, new stores! Today I'm showing off the new Gloria dress from TRS Designs. How cute is this? It looks just perfect for a cocktail party doesn't it? How about a dinner date? The movies? What I like about this dress is that it fits for almost any occasion. And it fits my maitreya body! Alot of things dont fit my hips, but as you can see this dress does.
I do not use photoshop so that you all as readers, viewers, etc can see what the clothes really look like. You know if I don't like something, I will let you know. But there's not much to complain about here, plus the limited time price of 60L off the marketplace... you can't beat that!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Get The Look: 


Hair: Magika - Plenty
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: TRS Designs - Gloria Dress - Sparkles Black
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Wedges (Black)
Accessories: Cae :: Phases :: Rings, REIGN. - Chamber Rings - Pentagon (BLACK), REIGN. Chamber Rings - Tuscan (BLACK) RARE, REIGN. Darling Ring - Skull (Black), [LF] Royals Watch n Bracelet (Hunt Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment