Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Of Days Past (LOTD 1/12/16)

Hello beautys! So my inspiration for this photo was originally going to be a dinner party sort of look. But then I was playing around with photo settings and I looked at this in sepia. To me, it looked kind of like an old photo of your grandmother you find in an attic. I always wanted to do something like that but we've never had anything like that in my house. The closest thing to finding something like that was when I bought an end table from an auction and found an old letter in it from a girl who went to my high school and was writing to her new college roommate. But she was very much a goody- two shoes so it was a boring read when I didn't know her!
Anywaaaaaaays here is a look from .::Dead Dollz::. that could easily be for a dinner party like I intended, a cocktail party, date, a night out at the theater, anything fancy really!

Get The Look:


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - My Love
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. -Half Measures - Black
Shoes: Ingenue - :: Ninette Heels ::
Accessories:  Sweet Thing. - Dark Song of Swans Headpiece, Cae :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment