Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Showcase: TRS Designs- Carol Dress - Snowman - White

Good morning Lovelies! Wow! So many showcases this week and another to show you tomorrow! How crazy is that?! The new year is off to a great start for me with two new stores added to my blog. I've already show you the Gloria dress from TRS Designs, but here is the adorable little Carol dress. And how cute is that snowman?! Now this is fitted mesh for Maitreya but it also comes in Belleza, Slink, fitmesh, and regular (XS-XL) sizes. The only part I had to alpha out were my arms which had some bumps like all fitted Maitreya dresses. So, its one click and you're ready to go!
Also, just a tiny mention, how cute is this little nugget? A shout out to two of my closest friends who got me her for Christmas! I love you guys!

Get The Look: 

 

Hair: Tableau Vivant - \\Starry Night \\ - Windy
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: TRS Designs - Carol Dress - Snowman - White
Accessories: +H-Dr+ Nuggets of Varying Qualities - Cutie (Gatcha)

No comments:

Post a Comment