Friday, January 8, 2016

Don't (LOTD 1/8/16) & UPDATE!

Hello Lovelies! So yesterday I had an ... eye - opening experience I guess is the best way to say it. I ALMOST got scammed out of $2500 in real life from craigslist. Today I am still pretty upset over the fact so I was about to make a whole angry kind of scene but then I took it down because my blog is not about that! My blog is about fun and fashion and looking good. So come here, enjoy yourself and relax! We are all loved by someone in this world. Even dirty people who try to scam you!
So anyways, the feeling of letting go of the anger is what inspired this post. Also I just bought the hair and top! :P
As for the update, I will not be posting again until Monday, because I will be away for the weekend. But expect an awesome post on Monday Lovelies!

Get The Look:


Hair: little bones. - Zombie
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Top: Beusy - Lazy Day T-Shirt
Pants: Maitreya - Leather Skinny Pants - Black
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE. - Taylers - Black/Tribal
Accessories: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment