Wednesday, February 3, 2016

B.O.B. Event Look 2

Good Morning Lovelies! It is a rainy day in my neck of the woods, but I do love the rain! Its a soft relaxing medley against my window panes all day! But its cold too!
The other day I promised you another look at some of the clothes from B.O.B. or Best of the best Event. Now this dress, I won't lie to you, I'm not a big fan of the style. The dress itself if very nicely made though. The seams are well done, and the color is bright and fits correctly all the way around. It fits standard sizes XS-XL the way its supposed to, so in that respect its great! I just don't particularly like the fabric. It is VERY modern, and for some people that is great! So those people are whom my post is aimed at today. So for you super modern folks, enjoy this dress by [Marquesse].

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Denizen
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Dress: [Marquesse] - Mondrian Dress
Shoes: The Secret Store - Becky T-strap Heels
Glasses: Mad Mesh - Mad Nerd Glasses - White

No comments:

Post a Comment