Monday, February 22, 2016

You Light Me Up (LOTD 2/22/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! Oh, I am so glad to be here! It feels like forever because I forgot to tell you all that I would be traveling on Saturday. And then my plans got all messed up and it was crazy!
But, I'm not here to talk about all that. I am actually here to be a bit narcissistic! Yep.. its SL, you can be ANYTHING you want, so why not?
Beauty means so many different things to so many people. And it is everywhere. Honestly I think one of the most beautiful things in the world is hope. And it is hard to find. But you can see it. In the eyes of the sick. The eyes of a mother or a father. The eyes of a hero. It's there.
For this post I want to talk about eyes. Eyes show so much. They don't just show us the world, they show us emotions. They can show us who someone truly is. I have always loved eyes. I have green ones in real life but something a lot of people don't know is that I also have an auto immune disease that makes my optic nerves deteriorate. I'm not going to go into it, but it is another reason that eyes and sight are so amazing to me, so precious.
And of course, your eyes are on your face! Another thing that shows us emotions. Now you all know I use the Stella LeLutka Head. Well my friend who is amazing took me shopping and we got some new skin tones which dramatically changed the way my face looks and I love it, I love it I LOVE it!
The dress and everything is a whole nother post I have planned for tomorrow, so stay tuned! 
Love you all!


Get The Look:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Focus
Skin: *YS&YS* - Yvonne Tone 01
Left Eye: IKON - Hope Eyes - Dew
Right Eye: IKON - Hope Eyes - Nymph
Dress: [hh] Shia Poncho

Extras:

Pose: !bang - floor sits 2
Carriage: {anc} - picnic - Derain - Varane's Iron Carraige
Fountain: 8f8 - 22 - Green Grocers - Fountain
Doves: {anc} NO LIMITS // flock of doves, {anc} NO LIMITS // eating dove, {anc} NO LIMITS // walking dove


" We start running, running
To escape this town
We don't know where we're going 'til we turn 'round
And I keep on running, running
I can't slow down
And if I'm lost where shadows fall
You light me up
When all I see is darkness
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
You know where to find my pieces
When they can't be found "
-Birdy 'Light me Up'

No comments:

Post a Comment