Friday, February 19, 2016

Showcase: SW - Beauty And The Beast Ottoman

Hello Lovelies! How are you all today?
Now you all know I've started to credit furniture, and this is because I wanted to start blogging for a few furniture places. Fashion is still my main thing, but think about it... SL is SO much more then fashion. Its furniture too, poses, socialization, role play for some of us. For some of us, I'd even go so far as calling it 'home'. Some people make their RL living off of SL. And of course I credit things as well because, someone put their time and hard work into creating that, it needs credit!
So, there is a new furniture place called SW by Sara Wayland and she created this lovely ottoman. She also creates landscapes, textures and other furniture. But for today I am here to show you this ottoman.
It is called the Beauty And The Beast Ottoman and OMG! I love Beauty And The Beast! It is quite possibly my favorite movie EVER! The Disney version of course!
This ottoman comes with a hud that you rezz out when changing the textures but there are so many options so you can really match it to any decor! There are 8 cuddle poses which I will show you and quite a few adult poses which you will have to find out for yourself as my blog is mostly oh I don't know, I guess I would rate my blog PG... maybe PG 13.
But, anyways the ottoman is very nice, it is 100 % mesh and the poses are very sweet. It is only 399L, so how could you go wrong with that?

On Him:

Hair: *Dura* - Boy 22
Head: #TheMeshProject - (BETA) Head (m) - Anime
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Maldives
Body: #TheMeshProject - (BETA) Deluxe Body (m)
Skin: Tableau Vivant - Kat Skin - Tone 6
Boxers: The Boutique / Men > Basic Boxers

On Her:

Hair: Magika - Beans
Dress: *COCO* - Jersey Tank Dress

Extras:

Blue Ottoman: -SW- Beauty And The Beast Ottoman
Grey Ottoman: NOMAD // Amore Ottoman
Bed: Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed - White
Rug: ~BAZAR~ - Stockholm - Bedroom Rug
Pictures: Wimey - Potion Master's Wall Decor; ~BAZAR~ - Toronto Bedroom Canvas
Hanging Chair: Soy. - Dreamy Hanging Chair
Closet: ~BAZAR~ - Stockholm - Clothing Rack (female)

Note: The sim is not credited because it is my bedroom on my land! But props to Dakota, my AMAZING friend who decorated! I adore you!

Poses:













No comments:

Post a Comment