Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fishing (LOTD 2/11/16)

Good morning Lovelies! Today I wanted to do something sunny and warm because I am so cold in RL! I have my heat on medium because it kinda stinks when I have it on high but I think I might have to deal with smell soon or my fingers might fall off!
Just joking.
Mostly.
Anyways does anyone remember when *BOOM* was supposed to be going out of business? And everybody went there but its still around? Well I bought this dress there, it is an adorable dress and the anchor is so cute! It's a bit shorter then I'm used to, but I still like it! As long as I don't drop anything I'll be fine! 
Anyways, short post today because I'm cold and my brain is not functioning properly. Time to make breakfast!
Love you all!
SO much!


Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Side Braid
Dress: *BOOM* - Ardour Dress


Extras:

 

Bubble (With Pose): HPMD* bubble chair 1

No comments:

Post a Comment