Thursday, February 4, 2016

Small (LOTD 2/4/16)

Good morning Lovelies! How are you feeling today? Have you ever felt small? Like you were a kid again? Or maybe you have a special outfit that makes you feel so cute and adorable?
This outfit today is a mix of those two feelings! Two of my bestest friends got me this outfit and while it makes me feel cute and adorable it also makes me feel so small! But a comforted and loved small! Plus its frigging adorable! It is by Sweet Thing. and I love it so so so much! I believe it is a gatcha but I couldnt not put it on my blog. Plus they have so many cute outfits and hair and jewelry and just stuff as well!

Get The Look:


Hair: Exile - Spice - greyscale
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - starfall
Jammies: Sweet Thing. - Pug PJs
Pony Stuffie: ~silentsparrow~ - Zoe - Pwnie Holding


Extras:


Bed: Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed - White
Pose: Verocity - Own Me 3

No comments:

Post a Comment