Friday, February 5, 2016

Wilting (LOTD 2/5/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! I'm here with a little Beauty and the Beast inspired picture for you. I found the beautiful, AMAZING sim and this telephone booth was the first thing I saw. But then, as I was trying out poses, I saw the rose and I just knew what I had to do! It makes it even more special because I'm sitting on books!
The reason you can't see the books is because of my dress. It is a beautiful dress from =Zenith= and I love it so much. However, it doesn't work well with my bottom half. All of their other clothes work perfectly, but for some reason, this one just doesn't like my bum! If you were thinking of getting it, I'd suggest a demo. And it worked great for this photo, so that's good! But that is why the photo cuts off around my bum - the dress!

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Cloud Nine
Dress: =Zenith= - Summer Lace Dress - Rose

Extras:


Rose: {anc} garden. rose
Booth: {anc} garden. telephonebooth
Pose From: {anc} garden. pinkbook
Sim: Anarchist Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment