Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Be Mine Jams

Good Morning Lovelies! Valentines Day is just around the corner! Do you have a hunny that you are going to do anything with? I have a hunny but he sadly isn't very romantic! I have been trying to convince him to do Valentines Day for over 6 years! All I've gotten was a card! But at least he writes 'be mine' with a signature lol!
So, Valentines Day is a big holiday in SL. And one of the things I LOVE is that stores sometimes put out themed clothes either for free or for sale. And one of my favorite stores, Flippant has come out with some super cute pajamas for him and her! I have to admit I love matching pajamas. I know they are so cheesy, but I really do love them!
The male PJs actually fit the TMP body really well which makes me SO happy! At first I was a little afraid because the back of the neck on that body sticks through everything unless it was made specifically for TMP. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. However, these pajamas even though they are standard mesh sizes from XS-XL fit perfectly well with the TMP alphas. I'm not sure if that is how the creator planned it, but it is so perfect!
Now, for the girls PJs I didn't even have to adjust my shape or fix my alphas! Of course my legs were already alpha'd out due to my previous outfit, so those are the only alphas that I needed. I'm wearing a size small here and these also come in standard mesh sizes XS-XL. One of the things I really love that you can't really see too much is the bottom of the shirt is unbuttoned to show a little skin and it is adorable!
Valentines Day is in FOUR days! This outfit will be on sale at Flippant for only 99L, so go and get it!

Get The Look:

On Her:

Hair: rezology- Low Braided Pigtails
Pajamas: Flippant - Be Mine Jams For Her

On Him:

Hair: Dura - Boy 22
Head: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Head(m) - Anime (Basic)
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Maldives
Body: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(m)
Shape: Custom Made
Skin: Tableau Vivant - Kat Skin - Tone 06
Pajamas: Flippant - Be Mine Jams For Him

Extras:

Bed (With Pose & Props): ~BAZAR~ - Traveler - Double Bed
Candle: 8f8 - Storytellers Burrow - Lantern
End Table: ~BAZAR~ Traveler - Nightstand
Clock: [ContraptioN] - Musical Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment