Friday, February 26, 2016

Wanna Play? (LOTD 2/26/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! How are you all this morning? I think I am over the little bug I had yesterday and I am so glad I posted before it got worse... because it did! But I'm here now and have a steamy little post for you today.
At first I wasn't sure what to do today, but then I found these sexy little poses from double take for fifty linden friday and I just knew I had to use them!
My hair is from [elikatira] and it is also for fifty linden friday. TGIF, right? 
This weeks seemed long to me, did it seem long to you guys as well?
Let me know!
In the mean time...

Get The Look:

Hair: [elikatira] - Marnie
Glasses: Mad Mesh - Mad Nerd Glasses
Body Suit (with Tights): B.C.C. - BonBon Bunny Bodysuit XS C-Black RARE
Shoes: REIGN. - Peep Toe Pumps
Rings: Cae :: Phases :: Rings
 

Extras:

Pose: double take - all greek to me
Chair: ~The Dreamer Creations~ Chesterfield Armchair Multitexture
Table: [kunst] - 01. Minecart coffee table
Tree: {anc} - NOEL : tears tree / 9Li RARE
Side table: *ionic* lumieres dans la nuit
Picture: *ionic* - astronauta olvidado



"Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it
People say crazy things
Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it
Just 'cause you heard it"
-Adele, Rumour Has It

No comments:

Post a Comment