Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Bedazzled Babydoll, Swank Event


Good morning Lovelies! It is another day where I just did not want to get up! It is the second day of a three day snow storm where I live, so maybe that is why! Do you like the snow? Hate it? Only like the way it looks? Let me know!
Now though, for this post I am showcasing ANOTHER design from Flippant. This is a sexy little number that will be at the Swank Event. Remember I told you yesterday that Flippant will be there? They will be there all month, so you have plenty of time to get down there.
This babydoll and panty set are standard mesh sizes, XS-XL. Because SL seems to think that hips are not acceptable, I am wearing a medium. That has been an ongoing problem with all of the standard mesh sizes I've noticed. So it's not Flippants fault! Even other stores mesh does it. Even some fitted mesh is like "Oh, she has hips? Lets give her a shelf butt and hips" *rolls eyes* But anyways, the babydoll top is everything I'd except from a babydoll top. Its flowy and cute and sexy. And the panties are a delicate lace design. Because Flippant is awesome, it also comes with a color change hud for red, burgundy, blue, and black. Today unfortunately I am not showing you the colors because for some reason my computer is acting weird and everything is way to dark to show you much of a difference. I am wearing the red here though.
Now, these also come with an adorable pair of Slink High shoes. I love the added rose. It adds a lot of charm to it!
Now, since my brain is completely off track today, lets just get to the credits! Enjoy!
And don't forget, these are at the Swank Event!

Get The Look:


Hair: rezology - Blunted And Beautiful
Top: Flippant - Bedazzled Nighty Top
Panties: Flippant - Bedazzled Nighty Panty
Shoes: Flippant - Bedazzled Shoe


Extras:


Telescope (With Pose): LISP - Mesh - Kepler Telescope
Bar stand: Apple Fall  - Masculine Bar
Table: [NO CONCEPT] - high table
Chair: [NO CONCEPT] - Wood High Stool
Hanging Light: brocante. - hanging cage light
Wall Art: [ kunst ] pick axe, [ kunst ] iron frame + light

No comments:

Post a Comment