Friday, February 12, 2016

Hiding Under The Clouds (LOTD 2/12/16)


Good Morning Lovelies! So I actually got an adequate amount of sleep last night, which was great! However I ended up being a bit disorientated as I woke to a run full of sunlight! I was like... am I really in my room?! So that is why this post is coming a bit later in the day. Also tomorrows might be a bit late as well because I have some things to do very late tonight.
Today I wanted to do another springy sort of post. I know, I know your probably running out of winter clothes and looking for something new. But I don't have anything new to show you and I don't have the funds to show you super nice stuff! So for now, we have a nice summer maxi dress that has a really nice bum! Perhaps I can show you the back in another post!

Get The Look:

Hair: +Spellbound+ - Amber (Shells)
Dress: *Mon Cheri* - Maxi Dress - Stripes - Blueberry



Extras:

Blanket (With Pose): 8f8 - 07. Our Secret Hideout - Meadow Soft Spot
Books: 8f8 - 13. Our Secret Hideout - Crate of Wisdom
Drawing: 8f8 - 15. - Our Secret Hideout - Magic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment