Saturday, February 13, 2016

Once Upon A Time (LOTD 2/13/16)




Good Morning Lovelies! Valentines day is tomorrow! Are you excited?! I am, but I'm celebrating it today! In a half hour actually! A brunch with the RL hunny!
I went to Collabor88 last night and picked up this fricking adorable outfit by one of my favorite, favorite stores - The Secret Store! The skirt and shirt are sold separately and the shoes are not from this round of Collabor88 but, OMG, right? So cute! Anyways I need to get ready for my date, so enjoy and I will see you all Monday!

Get The Look:

Hair: Magika - Beans
Shirt: The Secret Store - Honey Cotton Shirt - Chalk
Skirt: The Secret Store - Peggy Pleated Skirt - Navy
Shoes: The Secret Store - Becky T0strap Heels - Milk
Book: [okkbye] - Wizard Books H1 - Encyclopedia Of Toadstools


Extras:

Step Stool (With Pose): .:revival:. - book ladder
Book Pile: [ zerkalo ] - Huge pile of books RARE
Puppy Tail & Groundhog: ISPACHI - [GARDEN FRIENDS] Paws & Pals (Store No Longer Active)
Pavilion: 8f8 - Green Grocers - Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment