Saturday, February 27, 2016

Ice Cream Dreams (LOTD 2/27/16)




Good Morning Lovelies! A sunny post today!
The other day I went grocery shopping and among the things I bought was a bottle of root beer and some cinnamon apple slices in a cinnamon sauce. For the root beer, I just wanted some soda and for the apples I just wanted something sweet. But as I was putting them away I thought... Oh my gosh! I can make root beer floats and put these apples on ice cream! So I went out to the store again and bought some vanilla bean ice cream because its WAY better then just regular vanilla! I had the apples and ice cream last night and OH MY GOD! It was to die for! It was so good! Tonight I will have a root beer float and I'm kinda excited about it!
Whats your favorite treat? Let me know in the comments!
Now, as for the actual post... I have raved about this sim before - The Keys, or Anarchist Keys. I'm not sure what the name is exactly but it is amazing. It really, truly is. I have taken a ton of blog posts here, because I'm sure you all don't want to see me in my house all the time. Sure, once in a while its fine. Most of you are here to see the fashion after all so what does it matter? But the background and setting of a picture matter just as much as what I put on my avi. And windlights too, especially since I don't use photoshop so that you guys get a clear picture at what you want to buy... if your buying what you see of course! But with this sim, I've never had any problems. The photos come out gorgeous and I have a lot of fun taking them. Plus, recently there has been a friendly guy who greets me every day. It is always nice to get greeted, although I don't know if he is an actual greeter or not, but he's very friendly! Check it out yourself, the link is at the bottom.
For my clothes, another outfit from Blueberry. They are amazing as well! The way that their clothes fit my maitreya body is just awesome. Literally AWE some! And of course... I love me some rompers! I don't know why but I just love them! They are so cute and really easy to move around in! And you gotta love the Blueberry ones for making them look good on any body! This would not look good on me in RL! But in SL, I have seen some people with some pretty big butts and the outfit still looks... well, it looks like it was supposed to! I'm not going to go into how I feel about big butts here. Look how you want to look! Love your butt, no matter what size it is!
Anyways... I couldn't fit the shoes in here but they are an absolute favorite of mine... stay tuned and soon I will show you the sandals of my childhood! *wink wink*

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Halcyon
Romper: Blueberry - Reignberry - Beaded Rompers - White
Rings: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings

Extras:

Building & Pose: 8f8 - 1. Vintage IceDreams Gazebo
Ice Cream Package: 8f8 - 36. Gift Wrapped Sweetness
Drink: 8f8 - 5. Banana Milkshake
Ice Cream Machine: 8f8 - 32. Vintage ice Cream Machine
Toppings: 8f8 - 14. Ice Cream Delicious Toppings
Popsicles: 8f8 - 15. IceDreams Popsicle Display
Cones: 8f8 - 16. IceDreams Brown Ice Cream; 8f8 - 18. Ice Dreams Yellow Ice Cream
Umbrellas: 8f8 - 3. Vintage Parasol

 "I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sippin' gin and juice
Laying underneath the palm trees 
The boys break their necks
Tryna creep a little sneak peek"
-Katy Perry, California Gurls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment