Thursday, February 25, 2016

Darling, Hold Me In Your Arms The Way You Did Last Night (LOTD 2/25/16)

Good morning lovelies!
Did you know there is a beautiful sim celebrating the Casablanca film? I read that it took around three weeks to create and its only around until the end of February which is in 5 days! So, if you're a fan, I would suggest going there. It is where I took this picture.
This dress is from Meli Imako, its the free February gift and I just love it! Its so pretty and flowy and clean looking. Technically its supposed to be a wedding dress and I feel very elegant putting it on but I think it could also be used for a windy spring day or a elegant garden party or something like that. It just begs to softly blow around your legs in the wind! And its free so you cant beat that! 
It comes in sizes XS-L and needed a bit of alpha-ing out, some of which was a bit odd but it still seemed to work okay. Usually Meli Imakos things are full perm but I guess for this dress the free gift is not full perm, but you can buy the full perm dress.
The headpiece is a beautiful gatcha from I think last spring. I had a little trouble fitting it, but it seemed to work okay after a while of adjusting.
I apologize for sounding sapped of energy... I am! There was a crazy crazy thunderstorm last night and my RL house sprung a leak through the window.
But yes, check out the Casablanca sim. It is fantastic for photographs and can be quite a romantic setting as well!

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Ecarte
Dress: MI - Beach Wedding Dress
Headpiece: Sweet Thing. - Dark Song of Swans Headpeice

Extras:

Pose: Verocity - Roxy 1
Building & Extras: [ba] - marrakesh oasis
 
 "Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night
And we'll lie inside, a little while he wrote
I could look into your eyes until the sun comes up
And we're wrapped in light, in life, in love
Put your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut
For they're designed to be together oh
With your body next to mine our hearts will beat as one
And we're set alight, we're afire love, love, love oh"
- Afire Love, Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment