Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Same Old Love (LOTD 2/16/16)

Good morning Lovelies! How are you all? I apologize for posting a little later then usual but I woke up a little later then usual today. I blame the rain that is softly falling outside my window as if trying to hide its presence. I know you're there Rain, and I like you so its okay!
Now that you all think I'm crazy for talking to the rain, let me show you this outfit! We all know Blueberry! And we all know she makes AMAZING fitted clothes for Maitreya. She started this summer (for Maitreya, I believe) and I just... it is just SO amazing! This little romper is from them and then the sweater is from =Zenith=. =Zenith= also makes amazing clothes and I've already shown you guys a few! 
This sim is a place called Neva River, I found it in one of the home and garden magazines and it is a beautiful residential  neighborhood. Be warned though, it is VERY expensive!
Also, important note:  I am crediting everything I can but as I am going through to find you these things, I'm finding that a lot of these are either custom made and linked so I'm not sure of stores, urls or names. Anything I haven't credited, that would be why!

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Voguish Vixen
Romper: Blueberry - Eloisa - Strapped Jumpsuits - Maitreya - White
Sweater: =Zenith= - (begie) sweater short coat - S - RARE
Shoes: The Secret Store - Becky T-Strap Heels - Milk

Extras:

Chairs (With Pose):  cinphul - Asylum Chair [Discuss v1] [General]
Sheep: TrigiGifts - Animated Sheep - Mesh
Radio: Concept} - 03. Retro Radio - White

No comments:

Post a Comment