Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Let's Have A Picnic! (LOTD 2/24/16)

Good Morning Lovelies! Actually... afternoon, but who's counting?!
I am terribly sorry this post is coming out so late! I am having my two best friends in SL move in with me (in SL) and we are SO excited but we were shopping and trying to get the house set up and I didn't end up going to bed until 6 am. But once everything is settled, I will be sure to share a post about it. And pictures! Always some pictures!
Now, onto /this/ post! I really don't know why I love this dress so much! I believe it was a gacha and is fitted mesh, but I cannot be certain because it is another gift from my lovely friends! I just love the style! It is so like... I don't even know! Cute and girly but... Bohemian? And shabby chic? I don't know, but it's amazing! It fits me well on my small teen shape although on my adult/teen shape I do have to use a few alphas some which don't work too well with the lower, see through part. I guess it all depends on if your shapes are on the wider  side or not? The dress is gorgeous though and it definitely is worth a demo at least.
And the shoes. I love love love them too! I'm not much for platforms with the chunky chompy bottoms if you know what I mean but I do love these! They are like grown up but still a bit girlish. They fit maitreya and slink but I think they are also gacha. You know how I love my gachas!
Now that you're all dressed... come have a picnic with me!

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - peekabo
Dress: . offbeat . - sweet box gacha - dress dot / purple
Shoes: Momento. - Buckle Ankle Boots - Navy





Extras:

Pose: !bang - floor sits 1
Blanket: dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic quilt
Pony: ~silentsparrow~ Pwnie - Floppy - (Zanthus)
Picnic Basket: dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic basket
Utensils: dust bunny . summer picnic . silverware basket
Cheese: dust bunny . summer picnic . cheese wheel
Teacups: {anc} garden. tea 1Li
Peach Cake:  dust bunny . summer picnic . peach cake
Mouse: *ionic* - Sunbathing Mice
Trash Can: Mutresse - Cheeky Racoons - Peeking
Flower Cart: Build Works Decor - Flower Cart - Blue
Sim: Anarchist Keys

"Lean on me when you're not strong
I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on."
-Lean on Me, By Bill Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment