Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Showcase: Elysian - Dope Tanks

Good Morning Lovelies! Did you brush your teeth yet?! Take a shower? Brush your hair? Have breakfast? There are so many things we do every day just to get ready, isn't there? Its crazy when you think about it all!
You know, when I first got this tank top to show you all, I thought, oh hey, it is perfect for working out! So I put on my yoga pants, said my hellos to a few close friends and then decided... no no, its better for sleep. But then I was like, well sleeping is boring, so I'll take a picture making breakfast! And then of course, I remembered how I took a picture in the kitchen the other day, and besides I couldn't get the camera angle right. So then I thought, well what do you do when you wake up? You brush your teeth! At least I do! And that, my dears, is what goes through my head every morning when I think of what and how to blog!
But, this is not a post for that, no no, this is a post about this incredibly awesome new tank top that is part of a gatcha from .Elysian. I love these! I do, I soooo do! They each have a sassy little saying and some are valentine themed, one says shut up and Kiss Me, one says too sassy for you, one has a pug on it! In fact, I will show you all of them at the bottom of this post!
They come in standard mesh sizing, XXS- L and also fitted sizes for  Isis, Freya, and the Venus bodies. There isn't Maitreya, but it still fits me fine, I just had to use my alphas!
Once again, they are only at .Elysian. and are a gatcha, so go on, get your gatcha on! Go with a friend and see if you can get all of them!


Get The Look:


Hair:  TRUTH HAIR - Crys
Head: LeLutka - Stella
Eyes: IKON - Hope Eyes - Quicksilver
Skin: Glam Affair - America Tones
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Tank: .Elysian. - Dope Tanks - Snuggle Is Real
Pants: Blueberry - Sylvia - Black
 

Extras:

 
Sink: LAQ Decor - Bathroom Cabinet Sink
Tub: LAQ Decor - Clawfoot Tub & Shower
End Table: erratic - lysm - side table - ash
Deco: erratic -lysm - long stemmed rose - red; erratic - lysm - long stemmed rose - yellow, MishMish - Hammie & Towel Tower; MishMish - Hammie & Toothpaste; MishMish - Hammie & Liquid Soap




Sassy
 Pug Thug
 Shut Up
 Yas
 Pizza Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment