Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Showcase: Serendipity Poses - Dowry

Good morning Lovelies!
I promised you all that I would tell you the new store I am blogging for and here it is..... Serendipty! I am so excited because she makes such beautiful poses and I am so excited to help showcase her things! She also makes some tattoos and if she sends any out with appliers I will definitely show you. Right now Serendipity is participating in a two week event called the {Pose Lover} Event, so I will be showing you Serendipity's poses from that.
Today is a three pack of poses called dowry. They had me feel very beautiful and I felt they called for a soft, sweet pose.
The sim I am at is a beautiful place for pictures as well, I recommend taking at look there. When you teleport there, you need to walk through some store booths to get to the picture area.
And finally, my outfit since this is a fashion blog... well, mostly! Thank you thank you thank you thank you to one of my best friends! She always goes gatcha-ing and sends me gifties and I will not lie, I love it and I am so grateful to have a friend like her! This set is from PIERO and it is interesting, in a good way! I love the dress, I really do and I love that it is a soft pink. The boots are cute, although the toe part puts me off a little bit. I personally don't like the hooves sort of look but I know there are a lot of people who do, so if you do, check out this gatcha! There is also a matching little pocket/bag thingy that goes onto your thigh but it doesn't fit me very well even though it is supposed to be fitted. The whole thing is like inside of my thigh so there was no point in showing you guys! You can get this set at .Whimsical. For the life of me, I cannot find the stores LM or even MP url, so here is a taxi to the .Whimsical. event. Also that is why there are no links on the bottom.
Anyways, now I have rambled enough. check out these poses! A picture of the other two from the pack are on the bottom! 
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Heavenly Half - Up
Dress: PIERO - 5+ - shinobi sexy dress - Pink
Boots: PIERO - 11+ - pink shinobi tabi boots
Rose: erratic - 13/lsm - long-stemmed rose - red
Rings: Cae - :: Phases :: Rings


Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - dowry 2
Lily Pads: .:TM:. - [PA2] Leaf Water-Lily Lotus Mesh
Lily Flowers:  .:TM:. - [PA2] Flowers Lotus Water-Lily Mesh M/T
Cattails:  KIDD Grass Garden - KIDD*REED CATTAIL*SHORT THICKET*
Swans: GL Sculpty shop -  swim_swan_v2.0
Rock: HPMD* - Rocks in the forest (L)

"Lying beside you
Here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper
You're so sincere
How could our love be so blind"
-Mariah Carey, Open Arms 

Dowry 1
 Dowry 3

No comments:

Post a Comment