Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Showcase: Flippant - Convivi

Good Morning Lovelies!
I just had to check my clock to see if it was still morning, but it is! Okay so, as I'm still getting back I have a couple showcases to show you and I'm so excited to do so! They are all great, especially this one from Flippant. It is a little coat which reminds me of a raincoat so it is perfect for spring. And of course, because Flippant is awesome it isn't just the coat, its a whole freakin' outfit WITH a color change hud!  Woo, let me tell you whats included before I spontaneously combust! You get the coat. Duh! But there's also legwarmers which I love! I probably should have been born in the 80s or something. Then, you also get a pair of the most adorable slink high shoes ever! The color changing hud is so simple as well. You don't have a separate hud for separate pieces, its all in one place. You can mix and match too, so say you wanted a blue coat but with pink polka dot accents you could do that. Or a black coat with a red belt. You could do that. Or maybe a red coat and black shoes, yep you could do that too! The coat comes in fitted mesh, which fits my maitreya body with a couple alphas (like all fitted mesh), and regular mesh sizes XXS-L. Now the leg warmers come fitted for Maitreya YAY!!! They also come in regular mesh sizes xxs to large AND a slink hourglass size AND a slink physique size AND a classic fitted size. If you cant find one of those to fit you then you dear have some problems! Just kidding... sort of! The shoes come in slink high, but also belleza sizes. Do you want to know a little secret? The creator was also trying to get them in maitreya but it wasn't working. So MAYBE you'll start to see some maitreya shoes from her, maybe! I cant promise anything of course.
Alrighty, now to my photo, how cute are these little chicks? I nearly died when I saw them. From their cuteness of course. I love how the front one is sitting with me and then on the other side, you have one peeking out like "Hello therrre!" ... Oops I did it again, you guys probably think I'm insane! A little bit of crazy is good though, right? Anyways, this photo was taken at... you guessed it, another place at the family community I live at: Orchard Heights. If you are looking for a place to live, I highly suggest checking it out. Even for pictures, its just gorgeous.
Now that I have a massive post, lets get to the credits so you can find out where to get everything!
Also, don't forget that Flippant is still at the SWANK Event for a few more days but this outfit is at the store.
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: [elikatira] - Brielle 2
Coat: Flippant - Convivi Coat
Legwarmers: Flippant - Convivi Legwarmers
Shoes: Flippant - Convivi Shoes - Slink High Pair

Extras:

Pose: !bang - floor sits 4
Blanket: dust bunny - ruffle rug
Chicks: {anc} - happyendpark. color little chicks
Pillows: dust bunny - summer picnic - pillow pile
Ukulele: dust bunny - summer picnic - ukulele - classic
Cake: dust bunny - summer picnic - peach cake





"Take my hand and my heart races
The flames illuminate our faces
And we're on fire
Blow a kiss to the crowd
They're our only hope now
And I know my place
And now I know my place
We're all just pieces in their games"
- Birdy, Just A Game

No comments:

Post a Comment