Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Beautiful Destiny (LOTD 3/15/16)

My Lovelies! Do you have any idea at all how much I missed you? I don't think you do! I missed you so much I nearly died.... kind of! Ugh, it is so good to be back! I'm so happy to be here! Lets get right into it.
For this picture I first was going to do something with shadows and sunset and window lines but then I added this balloon and it felt incredibly dreamy. So I went through TONS of windlight settings trying to find the perfect one. Pink ones, foggy ones, night ones, light ones and finally settled on this. I probably should have used a foggy one but I wanted the balloons to show in the background. This is in my backyard and I cannot take credit for decorating it but I love that path with the balloons.
My dress is my MoonAmore from the gatcha fair this round. One thing I do have to say about this dress is that it runs extremely small. Maybe because its a corset but I usually fit in XXS-S and this is a small and I had to change my shape into a pretty much anorexic one. Don't get me wrong, it beautiful and I love it. But because it is a gatcha, keep that in mind and go up at least one size if not two. Or better yet, try and find a demo, they should have one at the store. But about the fair...did anyone else lose all their money there? I went crazy. I kept buying more and more gatchas when I had already got what I wanted. Then when my linden balance reached zero I was just like....whoops! I swear it is an addiction!
Anyways, I am back for good now. I got my computer fixed AND upgraded, plus I have free support for a year now. Now you're all stuck with me for at least a year!
XOXO

Get The Look:

Hair: rezology - Side Braid
Skin & Applier: *YS&YS* - Yvonne - Tone 01
Dress: MoonAmore+CURELESS - Boudoir Dress
Balloon: :Moon Amore: - Papillon Balloon - Mint

Extras:

Pose: Serendipity - Tired Unicorn 3
Lily Pads & Flowers: Hayabusa Design - Lotus Flower
Boat: [TUFF] - Cuddle Round Rowboat
Balloon Bridge: [we're CLOSED] - balloon bridge

"He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...
I am a lost boy from Neverland"
- Ruth B, Lost Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment